Book Your Free Telephone Consultation with Our Preston Dentists
Are gaps in your teeth making you feel self-conscious, or are yellow teeth affecting how you present yourself professionally? Book a free telephone consultation at our Preston dental clinic for advice and information on the right treatment for you.
Providing Gentle, Expert Care from Our Preston Dental Surgery
Whether you have a broken tooth or sore gums, our highly trained staff can provide every dental service you could ever need:
- Cosmetic Composite Fillings: Restore a beautiful smile by repairing unsightly chips and cracks and protecting the roots
- Teeth Whitening: An otherwise perfect smile can be ruined by yellowing teeth. Make yours shades whiter
- Clear Braces: Straighten misaligned teeth with braces so clear no one will know you’re wearing them
- Facial Aesthetics: Reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles with non-invasive treatments
- Dental Implants: Say goodbye to ill-fitting dentures with this permanent solution for missing teeth
- Crowns, Veneers and Bridges: Get crowns, veneers and bridges that are so lifelike, you’d never think they aren’t your real teeth
- Hygiene and General Dentistry: Identify problems before they become serious or get a deep clean for a fresh, healthy smile
- Dental Emergencies: Have a broken tooth or suffering agonising pain? We can treat you quickly for an affordable fixed fee
Every member of our friendly team undertakes continuing professional development to ensure that you always receive the
highest and most up-to-date standards of care.
If you’re a nervous patient, we’ll put you at ease from the moment you step into our calm and ultra-modern reception area, furnished with comfortable seating so welcoming that you won’t feel like you’re in a dental surgery.
What Our Patients Say
When our patients come to us, they often feel that their teeth are being cared for for the first time. Here’s what some of our patients have said about our dentists in Preston.
Overwhelmed by the Friendliness
Totally at Ease
Meet The Team
General Dental Council: 217702
João leads the team at Smilesite and has over a decade of experience in providing advanced restorative dentistry. His interest in relaxation techniques allows him to put his patients at ease.
When not at the surgery, João enjoys spending time with his wife and little boy.
General Dental Council: 61147
Phil has practised on Fishergate Hill for thirty years, building up a reputation for a caring and thorough approach. He has a career-long interest in cosmetic treatments and two decades of experience in placing and restoring dental implants. He is also a very experienced provider of wrinkle relaxing injections and facial fillers.
Phil likes to keep himself busy when he’s not in the practice, spending time with his lovely wife Sarah and their not-always-lovely schnauzer Alfie, mountain biking and gardening.
General Dental Council: 83332
Ruth is our resident dental surgeon and loves nothing more than helping patients who are particularly nervous. Through her gentle approach and expert care, she helps patients overcome their fears.
In her spare time, Ruth enjoys spending time with her husband Tim and her two sons, Rowan and Lochlan.
Get Your 100% Online Dental Assessment for Tailored Advice from Your Own Home
We’ve partnered with Instant Dentist to bring you instant and affordable diagnosis and treatment wherever you are! It’s no replacement for seeing your dentist for a face-to-face appointment, but it is the perfect top-up to regular checkups or if you have a particular concern about your teeth.
How does it work? It’s an easy three-step process!
Step 1: Tell us whether you want a dental health assessment to or to discuss a specific problem.
Step 2: Answer a few questions about your teeth and any previous procedures, and upload photos and a short video of your mouth.
Step 3: Receive a tailored diagnosis from your dentist. You’ll be able to talk to your dentist via a secure chat and receive treatment advice and an electronic prescription if needed.