Book Your Free Telephone Consultation with Our Preston Dentists
Are gaps in your teeth making you feel self-conscious, or are yellow teeth affecting how you present yourself professionally? Book a free telephone consultation at our Preston dental clinic for advice and information on the right treatment for you.
The Simple and Effective Solution for Restoring the Look of Healthy Teeth
It’s often the simplest of solutions that are the best, and the dental bonding treatment our dentists in Preston offer is no exception. Dental bonding, also known as a composite filling, is a quick and easy treatment with a wide range of applications. It works by applying a tooth-coloured resin that is then “bonded” to your tooth using an ultraviolet light, which hardens the material.
Perhaps the biggest benefit of dental bonding is that it can be done in less than an hour per tooth and without anaesthetic (unless you’re filling a cavity), so you can drive immediately after your treatment and continue going about your day — you could even get it done in your lunch break and return to work feeling happier and more confident.
Why Get Dental Bonding
Composite filling is one of the most cost-effective and easiest cosmetic dentistry procedures available today, and yet it’s also one of the most diverse. And while typically a cosmetic treatment, dental bonding can also benefit your overall mouth health. Here’s how dental bonding can transform your smile:
- Fill in gaps between teeth using tooth-coloured enamel matched exactly to your natural teeth — you won’t be able to tell the difference!
- Repair decayed teeth and protect the root of your tooth, which can be exposed when the gums recede
- Make your teeth look longer or completely change their shape — your dentist will shape and mould the resin before hardening to achieve a uniform finish
- Repair cracks and completely fill in teeth — even if they have chunks missing
- Even if the majority of your teeth are pearly white, a single off-colour, slightly yellowing tooth can completely ruin your smile and confidence. With dental bonding, we can restore the colour of your tooth to give you a gleaming smile
Bonded teeth can be done quickly, so cosmetic fillings cost only a fraction of what you’d pay for a crown or veneer. They also don’t require any special care — simply maintain good oral health habits such as brushing twice a day and avoid biting your fingernails or chewing pens to prevent the resin material from chipping. With proper care, composite fillings can last anywhere between 3 and 10 years.
Get Your 100% Online Dental Assessment for Tailored Advice from Your Own Home
We’ve partnered with Instant Dentist to bring you instant and affordable diagnosis and treatment wherever you are! It’s no replacement for seeing your dentist for a face-to-face appointment, but it is the perfect top-up to regular checkups or if you have a particular concern about your teeth.
How does it work? It’s an easy three-step process!
Step 1: Tell us whether you want a dental health assessment to or to discuss a specific problem.
Step 2: Answer a few questions about your teeth and any previous procedures, and upload photos and a short video of your mouth.
Step 3: Receive a tailored diagnosis from your dentist. You’ll be able to talk to your dentist via a secure chat and receive treatment advice and an electronic prescription if needed.